If you have a great understanding of how traffic and audiences are built online, and what it takes to incrementally drive improvements to UX and CRO for online sales, one of the market-leading eCommerce agencies, AdKings, is looking for you. 🚀
*This is a COMPLETELY REMOTE position so we hire worldwide, but it would be best if you are around the European timezone, as the majority of the team is located around this continent.
Your Tasks and Assignments:
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel.
- Manage and optimize landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms.
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of CTAs.
- Collaborate with teams responsible for blogging, email, social media, in order to optimize each conversion path.
- Optimize our marketing’s conversion paths.
- Increase conversion rates and drive marketing-qualified leads for our sales team.
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate.
- Increase funnel marketing efficiencies.
- Coming up with and researching new experiments ideas
- Using data-driven insights for proposing and designing future experiments
- Planning and auditing A/B tests while continually measuring the performance of various elements and CTAs
- Performing in-depth competitor eCommerce brands research and analysis
- Working closely with Senior CRO manager, configuring the goals and performing experiments set-up using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, as well as CRO tools like Google Optimize etc.
- Doing Rapid testing and implementing new ideas in a short amount of time by utilizing your own skills and the team
- Giving feedback and optimize internal operations yourself like creating new structures or SOPs
- Helping to create, track and optimize main goals and KPIs for the AdKings team and the Client
- Minimum of 2 years of CRO experience.
- Good understanding of Sales Advertising is must, and Psychology is desired.
- Good understanding and hands-on related to Copywriting, UI/UX, Java-script, etc.
- Experience using tools for CRO, Google Optimize, VWO, Optimizely, Google Tag Manager,
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- CXL certified is big plus 🙂
- Proactive attitude and motivation.
- A growth mindset that is excited to test new web concepts to engage prospects.
- A deep analytical mindset that is obsessed with tracking and improving KPIs.
- Fluent in English (Reading, Writing, and Conversation).
🏄 You ask Why join us?
a) Be among A-level team members who love challenges, bringing results & never stop learning:
- Every month we are spending over 1M on Facebook ads profitably
- We recently scaled several brands from ±200K/month to $1M and $4M/MO
- Most of the time we 2X or 3X our clients within 2-3 months
b) We value Next Level Team Experience:
- Even by working remotely, we have a 5/5 rating on Glassdoor
- Team Buddy system, bookclub, Wim Hof (and other) challenges, as well as best gifs and discussions happening on Slack
- We have 2 team retreats per year to connect and catch up with each other (on-hold due to Covid 😭)
- We have regular feedback forms, 1on1, and team calls, so we always listen to feedback from our team
About AdKings Agency
We are AdKings, an eCommerce growth boutique obsessed with bringing results to our clients. We’re known for successfully scaling clients from 6 to multiple 8 figures within 2-3 months, every month spending over 1M on Facebook ads profitably 🔥
AdKings is a small international team of close to 15 top-notch driven people. Now ready for our next stage of growth and planning to jump up to 20-25 people this year so we're looking for KEY individuals who could help us shape this agency and unleash its potential.
🚀 Ready to be a part of our team!? Hit that Apply button!