We are seeking a dedicated graphic designer to join our growing company. You will collaborate with the creative team to create effective and eye-catching creatives and graphics to increase our clients growth. As a graphic designer at AdKings, you'll be able to put your passion for design to create impactful visuals and compelling content that'll stand out on the market. Your duties will include developing graphics for different digital and social media platforms.
*This is a COMPLETELY REMOTE position so we hire worldwide, but it would be best if you are around the European timezone, as the majority of the team is located around this continent.
- Study design briefs and conceptualize visuals based on various clients' requirements.
- Advise clients on strategies to engage target audiences, and prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Identify the best ways to illustrate and communicate clients’ vision while complying with design best practices and brand guidelines.
- Using industry-standard graphic design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design, After Effects, etc).
- Design layouts for communication materials such as social media posts, Meta and Google ads, visual materials for websites and sales materials.
- Produce drafts for client review and make revisions based on feedback received.
- Collaborate with other team members such as copywriters, creative managers, marketing & sales, and business operations, throughout the various phases of a project.
- Review designs for errors before they are published.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and technologies.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, and speaking).
- 2 years of solid experience as a graphic designer, referred in the digital marketing and eCommerce space.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Adobe Creative Suite - Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design, After Effects).
- A keen eye for details with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines and handle high-volume at once.
- Able to work with EU timezone.
- Having an experience working with any project management tools will be a big plus such as: Asana, ClickUp, etc.
Stage (1): Reviewing and Evaluating your profile.
Stage (2): Practical task and assessment.
Stage (3): HR Interview and Evaluation.
Stage (4): Interview with the line manager.